These multi-purpose units are ideal for incubation and activation of cultures, enzyme reactions, immunoassays, melting/boiling points and a wide variety of other laboratory procedures. Each of the five models accepts separate interchangeable modular blocks, accommodating various sample enclosures such as micro-tubes, centrifuge tubes, vials, microplates, and PCR strips or tubes. Each block has a thermometer well for measuring block temperature. Anodized aluminum modular blocks provide superior temperature stability and heat transfer. All units are 50/60 Hz. CAUTION! To avoid possible electrical hazard, do not fill well or block opening with water or other fluids. Unit is designed as a dry bath/incubator.
• High wattage, constant-temperature
• Microprocessor control: PID temperature controller maintains precise temperature control. Samples are heated to temperature quickly and accurately
• Adjustment knobs: Basic temperature control knobs with 1 to 10 dial markings for low temperature and high temperature adjustments. Low range knob adjusts from ambient to 100°C and high range knob adjusts from 75°C to 150°C.
• Units can be run in environments from 18 to 33°C (64 to 91°F).
• Applications: Coagulation and RH Studies.
• Temperature Range: Low Range: Ambient +5°C to 100°C, High Range: 75°C to 150°C
- Catalog # : 2476404
- Dimensions : 18.4 x 8 x 3.5" (46.7 x 20.3 x 8.9cm)
- Capacity : 3 Blocks
- Power : 120V