DR-A1: By very simple operation that needs only to set the boundary line of refraction at the cross hairs, this refractometer directly indicates a measured value ( in refractive index or Brix ( % ) , selective ) in digits together with temperature on the display. This refractometer enables anybody to carry out measurement easily without reading of analog graduation. *Dispersive value cannot be measured by this refractometer.With AC adapter, 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz.
Refractive index or Abbe number ( ?d or ?e ) can be measured at different wavelengths ranging from 450 to 1,100nm (DR-M2/1500 & DR-M4/1500 wavelengths ranging from 450 to1,550nm). The DR-M2 & DR-M4 digitally displays measurement result of refractive index or Abbe number on the LCD. Measurement can be achieved by matching the boundary line with the intersection point of the cross hairs.
- Catalog # : 1071505
- Description : Brix 0-95%, nD 1.3000-1.7000
- Model : DR-A1
- Pack : each
- Refractive index (nD) Range : 1.3000 to 1.7100
- Brix Range : 0.0 to 95.0%
- Refractive index (nD) Accuracy : ±0.0002
- Brix Accuracy : ±0.1%
- Temperature Range : 5 to 50°C (at unit of 0.1°C)
- Min. Scale Refractive Index (nD) : 0.0001
- Min. Scale Brix : 0.1%
- To view the Catalog Page, click Page 418