NAR-1T: A standard Abbe refractometer which measures refractive indices of liquids and solids quickly and accurately. It is designed to give refractive indicates of D line without using a sodium lamp.
NAR-2T: Designed for use with compounds which require measurement at high temperature.
NAR-3T has been developed to give improved measuring accuracy and ease of use. This has been achieved by making fundamental improvements to the optical system, utilizing a larger scale, incorporating a high intensity lamp and using a double control knob to give quick and finer control.
NAR-4T R&D on new materials for modern technologies is being actively conducted in every industry. Many of these materials ( especially polymer film and related materials ) are of high refractive index-often too high for the existing Abbe refractometers. But these are now covered with the nD1.4700 to 1.8700 range of the NAR-4T.
Power Supply: 115V, 220V, 240V (Select one when you place an order. ) 50/60Hz.
- Catalog # : 1071503
- Description : Brix 0-95%, nD 1.30000-1.71000
- Model : NAR-3T
- Pack : each
- Refractive index (nD) Range : 1.30000 to 1.71000
- Brix Range : 0.00 to 95.00%
- Refractive index (nD) Accuracy : ±0.0001
- Brix Accuracy : 0.05%
- Temperature Range : 0 to 50°C
- Temperature Accuracy : ± 0.2°C
- Min. Scale Refractive Index (nD) : 0.0002
- Min. Scale Brix : 0.001
- To view the Catalog Page, click Page 417