The salinity per mill ( ‰ ) of seawater can be measured with only a small quantity of sample and with a simple procedure. The temperature is automatically corrected, so that it is not necessary to worry about the temperature of samples. The PR-100SA is used in the aquaculture industry to measure the salinity per mill ( ‰ ) of seawater or artificial seawater.Equipped with a new technology "External-Light-Interference" (ELI) * that enables you to take accurate measurements with ease and confidence near at a window or outside.
- Measurement Range: Concentration of salinity 0 to 100‰
- Measurement Accuracy: ±2‰
- Ambient Temperature: 5 to 40°C
- Minimum Indication: 1‰
- Measurement Temperature: 5 to 40°C (Automatic Temperature Compensation)
- Power Supply: 006P dry battery ( 9V )
- Dimensions: 17×9×4cm (Main Unit only)