The concentration of isopropyl alcohol used for cleaning, wetting in printout and other uses can be measured with only a small quantity of sample and with a simple procedure.The temperature is automatically corrected, so that it is not necessary to worry about the temperature at which the measurements were taken.Equipped with a new technology "External-Light-Interference" (ELI) * that enables you to take accurate measurements with ease and confidence near at a window or outside.
- Measurement Range: Concentration of isopropyl alcohol 0.0 to 60.0% (W/W)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.5%( 0 to 30% ), *Concentration of about 40% … ±0.8%, *Concentration of about 60% …±1.6%
- Ambient Temperature: 10 to 35°C
- Minimum Indication: 0.1%
- Measurement Temperature:10 to 35°C (Automatic Temperature Compensation )
- Power Supply: 006P dry battery ( 9V )
- Dimensions: 17×9×4cm (Main Unit only)