This refractometer has an exclusive scale for measuring specific gravity of battery fluid and for checking the freezing temperature of ethylene glycol and propylene glycol which are used as antifreeze mixture in automobiles, thermal catalyst for solar power systems and other industrial applications. MASTER-BCF is the successor model to the conventional BC-3E. The scale is graduated in °F.
NEW material (which is durable for salty and acid sample) is adopted.
• Freezing temperature scale: E.G. 32 to -60°F with a minimum scale of 10°F, P.G. 32 to -50°F with a minimum scale of 10°F
• Battery fluid d20/20: 1.150 to 1.300 with a minimum scale of 0.01
- Catalog # : 1071620
- Model : MASTER-BCF
- Pack : each
- Scale Range : E.G. 32 to -60°F P.G. 32 to -50°F 1.150 to 1.300
- Minimum Scale : E.G. 10°F P.G. 10°F 0.01
- Size and Weight : 3.3×3.3× 16.8cm, 90g
- To view the Catalog Page, click Page 413