Master-alpha new type of Hand-Held refractometer is the first to be equipped with Automatic Temperature Compensation and Water Resistant (IP65) at the same time. While featuring functions such as Easy-to-Read, Easy-to-Hold, Smooth sampling, Easy disposal of sample from the edge, the improvement of hygiene aspect by employing the new type of grip, and well balanced structure, emphasis is also placed on its design, well exemplified by the streamlined body and the strong grip with rich texture. The MASTER-3a is high-range model (measurement range Brix 58.0 to 90.0%). Also, it is suited for use with food products of high sugar content such as malt, honey, jam, marmalade, etc. It is an Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) model with water resistant feature (IP65).
• Master-T is the successor model to the conventional ATC-1E. Automatic Temperature Compensation feature only. The Master-T is a good alternative choice when the water resistant feature is not a priority.
• Master-M is the successor model to the conventional N-1a.The Master-M is a good alternative choice when the water resistant feature is not a priority and the Temperature Compensation will be carried out manually. Not equipped with the Automatic Temperature Compensation feature.
• MASTER-H is heat resistant model of the MASTER-Series. Catalog# 1071541 to 1071544 is developed for measuring high-temperature samples at their respective production sites. Moreover, the MASTER-H has a longer service life as compared with conventional types because its prism is made of corrosion resisting tempered glass.
• MASTER-RI is refractive-index model (measurement range : RI 1.435 to 1.520 ) of the MASTER-Series.
It can be used for measuring the refractive index of vegetable oil, petroleum, oil slicks, etc.
- Catalog # : 1071544
- Type : ATC & Water Resistant (Heat Resistant model)
- Model : MASTER-100H
- Pack : each
- Brix Range : 60.0 to 100.0%
- Brix Accuracy : ±0.5%
- Min. Scale Brix : 0.005
- Repeatability Brix : ±0.25%
- To view the Catalog Page, click Page 411