Digital Gravity Convection Oven with Timer
Pacific Star Corporation Laboratory Drying Ovens are suitable for a wide range of industrial applications such as drying, baking, sterilizing, evaporating, heat-treating, and powder coating. PSC offers two configurations: Forced Convection and Gravity Convection.
The Forced Air Convection Drying Oven uses an efficient built-in fan to evenly distribute heated air providing increased temperature uniformity throughout the oven chamber.
The PSC Gravity Convection Drying Oven does not use a fan, relying on natural air convection within the chamber to distribute heat. It is ideal for use with samples that are prone to disintegration and samples that come in powder form because of the lack of airflow within the chamber.
- Set temperatures from Ambient +10℃ to 220℃ (Ambient +18℉ to 428℉)
- Easy to use Digital PID Controller
- Timer mode from 0 to 99 hours
- Various Built-in Safety Features
- Steel Plate Exterior, Stainless Steel interior