Portable Particle Counter
Models 3910 and 3905 are the smallest 6-channel portable particle counters in the industry; with a 50 LPM and 1 CFM flow rate respectively and a 0.3-micron sensitivity. Both units feature a large color touch screen with a streamlined and user-friendly interface, which is preprogrammed with different standards to help guide you through the measuring and certification process.
- Models 3905: 28.3 lpm (1.0 cfm) flow rate speeds the sampling process
- Models 3910: 50 lpm (1.77 cfm) flow rate speeds the sampling process
- 0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 3.0 µm, 5.0µm, 10.0µm
- Simultaneously measures and displays up to 6 particle sizes from 0.3 to 10 microns
- Fully compliant with ISO 21501-4 calibration standard
- Enables you to certify cleanrooms up to ISO Class 2
- Upload from blueprint your cleanroom layout
- Intuitive ICON-driven screens and menus are easy to learn and simple to use
- NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION Certificate* comes standard
- Can store up to 10,000 records of particle count data from up to 6 particle channels and the configurable recipe database can store up to 50 recipes for sampling and reports.
- All data can be quickly and reliably transferred to a computer, a Facility Monitoring System or Building Automation System.
- Secure data transfer to a USB Flash Drive
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant with IQ/OQ documentation available
- Built-in printer and onboard data logging (up to 10,000 records) is standard on both 3910 /3905
- Flexible communication with these instruments is made possible by the integrated Ethernet, RS-485, USB, and Flash Drive memory card interfaces
Free Kanomax 3910-01 Carrying Case
Enter Promo Code PortableMAX12 in the Shopping Cart or at the Checkout to receive this Free Case with your purchase.Promotion Ends: 04/30/2019