Organomation 11155 N-EVAP Blowdown Evaporator 12 Position with water bath
The 12 Position N-EVAP® nitrogen evaporator is a compact unit that allows for up to 12 samples to be evaporated simultaneously. At each individual sample position the gas flow can be controlled via a precision needle valve. This is ideal for the simultaneous evaporation of samples with varying evaporation end points. The sample tray has a spring tensioner which allows any test tube between 10-30 mm to be processed without any modifications to the instrument. For customers with larger sample vials, a 6 position option is available for tubes 30-56 mm in diameter.
This economical unit provides controlled concentration of sample vials through the application of nitrogen gas within a heated water bath. The N-EVAP’s circular rotating design permits each sample to be accessible from the front of the instrument for easy insertion and retrieval. The chrome plated needle valves are individually milled from solid brass, enabling precise, uniform adjustments for your nitrogen blow down. This promotes efficient and safe sample reduction with minimal nitrogen waste.
The 12 Position N-EVAP is available with either a heated water bath, heated dry bath, or stand for evaporation at ambient temperature. Corrosion resistant FEP coating is available for use with strong acids.
- Small Footprint: N-EVAP Model# 111 has the smallest footprint of all the N-EVAPs
- Flexible: Additional sample holder options can be added to accommodate 12 vials with a smaller outside diameter in the range of 5-16 mm, or 6 larger vials with an outside diameter of 30-56 mm.
- Gentle: N-EVAP nitrogen evaporators combine nitrogen blow down with a heated bath to gently concentrate delicate samples
- Individualized Control: Gas flow can be controlled at each sample position via needle valves
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-10 L/min
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Dual band spring hoist assembly (except in dry bath model)
- Precision needle valve tube assembly
- Needles, 4 inch x 19 gauge with chrome plated brass hub and stainless steel shaft