Founded in 2005 Pacific Star Corporation has always been defined by its entrepreneurial spirit and overall commitment to excellence in customer service. We provide a full service of Laboratory, Industrial and Safety products that are sold through our website, our corporate sales team and via third party channels.
We are constantly adding to our product offerings in order to meet the diverse and changing needs of our customers. Our valued customers include: USDA, USGS, Veteran Affairs, NASA, EPA, US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corps, US Corps of Engineers, PAE, Wyle, Noble, Jacobs, the City of Houston, as well as numerous Colleges and Universities. We are a GSA contract holder, (contract GS-07F-0111W, expiration date 11/30/2024 and renewable) maintaining various schedule contract items. Pacific Star Corporation is also SDB (Small Disadvantaged Business) and SBA HUBZONE certified.
For more than 15 years Pacific Star Corporation has been firmly guided by Our Company Values:
- In everything we do, we give our best effort with personal care.
- Continually strive for excellence.
- Teamwork is an essential part of our success.
- Our employees are our valued partners in attaining our goals.
Why Shop With Pacific Star Corporation?
- When you shop with Pacific Star Corporation, you may choose from brand names as well as Pacific Star Corporation products, all at highly competitive prices.
- Our Sales and Customer Service teams focus on the needs and overall satisfaction of our customers, working closely with them to provide supply chain solutions and expertise and keep necessary and essential supplies flowing.
- We place an extremely high value on your privacy,and view it as a vital part of our service to you. We will never share your information with third parties.
- Our expertise is in Supply Logistics and Expeditionary Supply Chain. Our logistics experts are trained to handle specific aspects of our customers operations and have the capabilities to offer fast and efficient solutions.
- Our vast supplier network allows us to fulfill urgent/emergency orders within 1 day, domestic or 1-2 days, international (depending on the location and nature of the product).
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) capabilities, to ensure the smooth and easy exchange of electronic business documents in agreed format with our EDI Trading Partners.
How To Contact Us
In addition to using our Website, you may also contact our sales and support team for assistance.
4350 South Wayside Drive. Suite 106
Houston, TX 77087