Founded in 2005, Pacific Star Corporation has always been defined by its overall commitment to excellence in customer service. We provide a full service of Laboratory, Industrial, and Office supplies that are sold through our website, our corporate sales team, and third-party channels.
We are constantly adding to our product offerings in order to meet the diverse and changing needs of our customers. Our valued customers include USDA, USGS, Veteran Affairs, NASA, EPA, US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corps, US Corps of Engineers, PAE, Wyle, Noble, Jacobs, the City of Houston, as well as numerous Colleges and Universities. We are a GSA contract holder, (contract GS-07F-0111W, expiration date 11/30/2024 and renewable) maintaining various schedule contract items.
What are Pacific Star Corporation's culture and values?
We own and live with positive attitudes and thinking. We continuously beat our own goals and only benchmark against the best.
Honest & Respectful
We speak candidly and treat others respectfully.
Work Hard & Solve Issues
We earn the trust of others. Working Smart alone is not enough. We are diligent and disciplined.
Accountable & Courageous
We think long-term and own the result of our actions. When disagree, we respectfully challenge the decision and don't compromise for the sake of a relationship.
Why Shop With Pacific Star Corporation?
- When you shop with Pacific Star Corporation, you may choose from brand names as well as Pacific Star Corporation products, all at highly competitive prices.
- Our Sales and Customer Service teams focus on the needs and overall satisfaction of our customers, working closely with them to provide supply chain solutions and expertise and keep necessary and essential supplies flowing.
- We place an extremely high value on your privacy and view it as a vital part of our service to you. We will never share your information with third parties.
- Our expertise is in Supply Logistics and Expeditionary Supply Chains. Our logistics experts are trained to handle specific aspects of our customer's operations and have the capabilities to offer fast and efficient solutions.
- Our vast supplier network allows us to fulfill urgent/emergency orders within 1 day, domestic or 1-2 days, international (depending on the location and nature of the product).
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) capabilities, to ensure the smooth and easy exchange of electronic business documents in an agreed format with our EDI Trading Partners.
How To Contact Us
The fastest way to reach out to us is via Contact Us Form. Our Customer Service Team is available during business hours Monday to Friday (8 am to 5 pm CST).
E-mail: [email protected]
4350 South Wayside Drive. Suite 106
Houston, TX 77087