Vendor Info and Registration
Pacific Star Corporation (PSC) has provided support to a wide range of customers since 2005. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing that our success depends on bringing together partners with a wide range of perspectives, skills, and experiences to find the most innovative, cost-effective solutions to our customers.
Terms and Condition
All of Pacific Star Corporation's vendors must abide by our Vendor Contract Terms and Conditions. Please click HERE to download.
We always send a Purchase order for all of our purchases (goods and services) thus PO# is required.
Contact person in charge for:
- Order confirmation & shipping info, please send it back to the buyer and [email protected]
- Invoice/statement/payment receipt, please send it to our AP dept [email protected]
- Pricing / promotion / marketing materials, please send it to [email protected]
New Vendor Registration
If you are a business that has not previously registered with PSC, please complete the Vendor Application Form via this link: https://www.pfstar.com/vendorapplication
Once submitted, your application will be reviewed and we will be contacting you soon. If you have questions, please use the Contact Us page
Freight Quote Request
Freight Quote (FQ) is PSC's process to request freight quote for Air, Ocean, and LTL/FTL shipments. If you are interested in becoming our freight vendor, please complete our vendor application. Please note what type of freight service you provide in the comment section of the application. If your company has registered but you has not received our freight quote request, please use the Contact Us page
- You will receive a Freight Quote (FQ) request to your email
- To quote, click on the link provided in that email. DO NOT reply to the email with your quote
- Complete the form. You will receive a confirmation email with your Freight Quote Reply (FQR) number
- If you are awarded, you will receive a PO award email. Follow the instruction on the Award email to send BOL/AWB.
View written instructions and FAQ here