The Climomaster anemometer is a research grade hot-wire anemometer that promises level 2% m.v. accuracy, making it the most accurate hot-wire in the world. It offers a ton of flexibility and options. In fact, there are 8 different probes available for it: these probes are all interchangeable and can be used with a single main unit without any additional calibration.
- Its sleek, ergonomic design with anti-slip grip comes standard with a highly visible backlit display making it the choice of Journeymen technicians in the field.
- Stores up to 20,000 data points which are easily downloaded to your company computer for analysis via the USB interface.
- The optional software allows the users to view real-time data graphically formated on their company computer
- For your convenience, the anemometer keeps track of its own calibration cycle and reminds you when it is due for calibration*.
- The CLIMOMASTER 6501-CE measures pressure and features an analog output.
- When the direction of the airflow is known, choose a UNIdirectional probe.
- When the direction of the airflow is unknown or turbulent, choose an OMNIdirectional probe.
- HVAC Testing
- IAQ Investigations
- Critical Environment Certification
- HEPA Filter Performance Testing
- Turbulent Air Testing
- Manufacturing Process Control
The Kanomax Climomaster is the most accurate hot-wire anemometer of its kind. It offers research-grade accuracy at an affordable, industry competitive price. Kanomax ensures the high accuracy of this anemometer with a special platinum-coated sensor that improves stability and durability and a production facility that uses multiple types of wind tunnels. This combination guarantees the accuracy and reliability of our products. A high degree of accuracy is essential for applications such as cleanroom certifications, laminar flow measurements, and R&D product development.
There are two versions of the Kanomax 6501. The following is a brief overview of each:
There are several different probes which are compatible. Probes are sold separately.